Coline has been an administrative lawyer since 2008. She mainly handles cases relating to environmental law, enforcement, and undermining. Coline helps clients find (practical) solutions, gives advice and - if necessary - litigates. Her client base is made up predominantly of public authorities and companies. Before she became a lawyer, she worked at the Court of Utrecht’s administrative law sector. Alongside her work as a lawyer, Coline teaches and writes annotations for the foundation advising courts in environmental law and spatial planning disputes (StAB). In her free time, Coline enjoys going to the theatre.
- Administrative (procedural) law
- Environmental law
Background and other work
- 2001, Dutch Law, major in Administrative Law and Private Law
- 2014, Grotius Specialisation Programme in Spatial Planning Law and Environmental Law
- Member of the Construction Law Association.
- Member of the VAR Administrative Law Association.
- Administrative law coordinator at Netlaw
- 2007-2021, Lawyer/editor at Advocatenblad
- 2014-2021, Administrative law lecturer in the vocational training programme for lawyers
- 2021-present Lecturer at SEGMENT Education
- 2021-present Annotator for StAB
- Environmental law: Advising and litigating on environmental permits, zoning plans, and losses due to government planning decisions.
- Enforcement: Advising and litigating on the imposing of orders subject to a penalty for non-compliance or administrative enforcement and recovery decisions. For nationally listed buildings, among other things, and use contrary to zoning plan.
- Undermining: Advising and litigating in the area of public order (the Municipalities Act or general municipal bylaw) and Section 13b of the Opium Act.