Lizzy Augustinus has been working in the administrative law practice since 2018. Her focus is specifically on environmental law, including nature conservation law and water law, but also on privacy law. Her activities include advising and litigating on (environmental) permits, spatial planning, and requests under the General Data Protection Regulation. Lizzy gets to the bottom of things, likes to sink her teeth into complex legal issues, and is committed to making life easier for her clients.
- Environmental law and spatial planning law
- Environmental, nature conservation, and water law
- Privacy law for public authorities
Background and other work
- 2016, Leiden University (Master’s degree in Constitutional and Administrative Law)
- 2016, Leiden University (Master’s degree in Encyclopaedia and Philosophy of Law)
- Member of the Young Bar at the Supreme Court of the Netherlands
- Member of the Environmental Law Association
- Advising and litigating in relation to personal data access and erasure requests under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Advising and litigating on housing permits
- Advising and litigating on internal and external netting, permits under nature conservation law;
- Teaching courses on Environmental Law
Publications by first name surname
- C.E. Augustinus LLM and S. Handgraaf LLM, ‘The legal instruments for active water management,’ Tijdschrift voor Omgevingsrecht June 2017, no. 3.