Guus has been a lawyer at La Gro Geelkerken since 2023. Before that, he worked for four years at a medium-sized law firm in Leiden. Guus specializes in employment law and is mainly concerned with both individual and collective dismissal, co-determination and the establishment of conditions of employment. Besides conducting an advisory practice, he litigates for clients where necessary and also gives seminars. Guus is a committed lawyer and has an eye for both the interests of the client and the other party, which enables him to find a solution for complex legal disputes. In his spare time, Guus runs with visually impaired people and does fitness.
- Labor law
- Employee participation law
Background and additional activities
- 2019, Leiden University (Master's degree in employment law)
- 2017-2018, Honours Class Master Labor Law
- 2017-2018, Board of the Leiden study association for labor law SLN
- 2017, Leiden University (Bachelor of Law)
- 2017, Leiden University (Bachelor of Notarial Law)
- Member of the Hague Employment Lawyers Association
- Member of the Young Bar Association at the Supreme Court of the Netherlands
- Employment law: including counseling both employers and employees on employment law issues in a broad sense, including individual and collective dismissal cases, co-determination and the establishment of terms and conditions of employment.