Jos has been working at La Gro Geelkerken as an administrative lawyer since 2018. He advises and litigates in cases involving issues such as public access to government information under freedom of information legislation, enforcement, and undermining. Jos mainly represents local authorities and always bears political-administrative relations in mind in his work. He tackles complex cases meticulously and always manages to make them understandable.
- Administrative (procedural) law
- Freedom of information legislation
Background and other work
- 2017, Leiden University, Law (Constitutional and Administrative Law)
- Freedom of information legislation: advising on the handling of request for access to government information and litigating on decisions regarding disclosure of government information
- Enforcement: advising and litigating on the imposing of orders subject to a penalty for non-compliance or administrative enforcement and recovery decisions
- Advising and litigating in the area of undermining, such as with respect to the closure of houses or area bans imposed on disorderly persons