Ye Yu joined La Gro Geelkerken Lawyers in 2019 working as the China Practice Director of the firm. Ms. Yu was called to the Chinese Bar in 2011. Many years of academic training in a prestigious Chinese university and five years of life and work experience in the Netherlands contribute to her excellent performance in dealing with Sino-Dutch-related legal cases. By utilising her extensive Chinese legal and cultural knowledge, she is not only able to ensure the efficient delivery of legal advice but can also provide solutions from the perspective of business operation and culture.
- Chinese Civil and Commercial Law
- International Law
Background and other work
- 2014, Tongji University; master Chinese Civil and Commercial Law (cum laude)
- Member of the Shanghai Society Law Research Society.
- PhD candidate at Tongji University (International Law);
- Sales and procurement contracts
- Employment contracts
- Direct foreign investments, corporate law: mergers & acquisitions